Dr. David P. Rosenzweig is proud to announce that he uses the Cutera Genesis Plus Laser™ – a patented laser device that is specifically designed to kill toenail fungus. He is one of the first podiatrists in the Northeast to be using this technology – the treatments are fast and painless!
Nail fungus, also known as onychomycosis, usually appears as a white or yellow spot under the tip of the nail. As it spreads deeper, it can cause changes in the color of the nail, and lead to thickening and crumbling of the nail. According to the American Academy of Dermatology, approximately 12% of the population has nail fungus. And while toenails are affected more frequently than finger nails, the problem can be easily spread and is notoriously difficult to treat.
This high-tech laser is the most powerful Nd:YAG laser for toenail fungus on the market. Only three treatments are usually required to yield results.
Benefits of Cutera Genesis Plus™:
- Only three treatments required (in most cases)
- Painless (no anesthesia needed)
- Procedure takes @ 20 minutes
- No recovery or down time
- May be covered under employer-sponsored healthcare spending accounts or Medical IRA plans
The Symptoms of Fungal Nails Include:
- Nail changes on one or more nails
- Thickening of the nail
- Distortion of nail shape
- Crumbling of the nail
- Debris being trapped under the nail
- Loosening (detaching) of the nail
- Brittle Nails
- Loss of luster and shine
Advanced Footcare Center
90 South Ridge Street
Rye Brook, New York 10573
T: (914) 937-7077