Many patients that see the best in class Podiatrist, David P. Rosenzweig, are referred by family practice physicians, internists, or specialists who wish to have their patients treated by a doctor specifically trained in foot and ankle disorders and sports injuries.
- Ankle Sprain
- Ankle Surgery
- Arch Pain
- Arthritic Foot Pain
- Corns & Calluses
- Cutera Genesis Plus™
- Diabetic Foot Conditions
- Extracorporeal Pulse Activation Treatment (EPAT®)
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy / ESWT
- Fungal Nails
- Hammer Toes
- Heel Pain
- Ingrown Toenails
- Pediatric Deformities
- Sports Injuries
Other conditions which the Podiatrist, David P. Rosenzweig, commonly treats include:
- Bone Related Issues: bunions, hammertoes, bone spurs, painful joints or arthritis.
- Diabetic or Circulatory Problems: ulcerations, infections and preventive care.
- Foot & Toe Injuries: Turf toe – Taping, Pes cavus (claw foot). Stress fractures.
- Foot Orthotics: relief for painful feet.
- Forefoot Injuries: Stress fractures – Rehabilitation, stretching & mobility, strengthening. Metatarsal fracture.Entrapment of nerves (Medial calcaneal & Tarsal tunnel syndrome). Inflammation of the extensor tendons of the toes Inflammation or rupture of peroneus brevis tendon.Morton’s Syndrome Lisfranc’s injury (fracture / dislocation). Navicular Stress Fracture.
- Heel Injuries: Plantar fasciitis (heel spur). Bruised heel (Fat pad contusion).Bursitis under the calcaneus bone. Calcaneal stress fracture. Tarsel tunnel syndrome. Achilles bursitis (Retrocalcaneal bursitis). Medial calcaneal nerve entrapment.
- Skin and Nail Conditions: infections, fungus, skin growths, ingrown toenails, cysts, warts.
- Sole of the Foot: Plantar fascia strain. Blisters. Inflammation of flexor tendons of the toes. Tibialis posterior tendinopathy.
- Structural Conditions: flat or high arched feet, heel pain, plantar fasciitis, foot and ankle injuries, fractures
Advanced Footcare Center
90 South Ridge Street
Rye Brook, New York 10573
T: (914) 937-7077